Thursday, July 02, 2009
Sometimes the furry critters are your best friends. (I know many don't understand.)
No matter what you do or think of yourself, they see the real you.
Your family and friends may not be liking you.
The world in which you move may be hateful and unyielding.
You may find that you are swimming upstream or running into walls.
It doesn't matter. Your furry friend is always there for you and waiting for you. Mine was my savior these last two years. These last two years have been the roughest in my life on many levels and he was the one constant I had who held no judgments. (I know many have worse.)
Despite enjoying NECC with my son and delivering a good poster session, I just wanted to hug my furry friend but he is no longer here. I miss him terribly. (Too many emotions buried deep just keep surfacing.)
Sunday, June 21, 2009
- Printed my NECC planner. If I could clone myself, I could actually be in all the places at the same time.
- Printed all hotel info.
- Added all other events that I have to my planner.
- Decided where I could carve out some free time in the planner for sanity.
- Added more information and a discussion to my NECC ning page.
- Finishing touches on the powerpoint for the session.
- Tweaks to the background for bulletin board.
- Packing up all the assorted materials (handouts, business cards, clips to hang up the background...)
- Creating a packing list (while I am thinking about it all...)
Looking forward to meeting up with other educators and sharing!
Tags: ITSI, concord consortium, NECC, wiki, wikicentral
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Thursday, June 04, 2009
Friday, May 08, 2009
Yesterday was Mike's 44th birthday. Now he can't really say I am older as we are the same number. While he excused himself, I told the waiter it was his birthday. Later during the dinner, he told us we had better not think about having them sing to him. Oops - too late. He was a big sport anyway, sombrero and all!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Saturday, March 21, 2009
...using Vegas movie studio, a digital camera, and green fabric. Can't wait to see what he does with a HD DVD video camera (getting for his birthday) and some lights. That's my buddy.