Monday, December 10, 2007

Design team submission



I made this layout for Pazzles Design Team using cosmo cricket papers and my pazzles pro cutter. Normally I don't take pics of my layouts, but this one I like. Well, I would change things now, but it is done. The picture is from saturday night. Becca went to her Winter Formal. She did not get her hair done, buy an expensive dress, etc. I a actually glad - she is less materialistic now. She does not fit the mold of everyone else. I was stressing about it last week as she would be underdressed, but was told that was what kids were supposed to do (choose the best dress in their closet). Why call it a Winter FORMAL then? Oh well. She had fun!

3 comments:

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Love the layout!!!! And Becca looks very pretty - you'll have to share the photo!

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

I love the layout!
And I love that the 'formal' doesn't have to break the bank.

Anonymous said...

that's a GREAT picture! And a great layout as well. You'd never know she didnt' spent a bunch on her outfit.
-Dan