Monday, August 06, 2007

After Scrapbooking for over a decade, I have reached another plateau of being burnt out. Why? All the stuff! At heart, I really hate all the stuff I use and wish I did not want more. I have actually not created too many scrapbook pages of late (design team, business and life interferes) and think that it always proceeds a change in style, etc. This brings me to the top 5 scrapbook tools I like, need, covet, etc.



  1. My computer. I upgraded last year to a Toshibe Portege M400-S4031. I haven’t even unlocked its potential yet. My friend Klo Oxford played with it for 10 minutes and did things with it I haven’t yet (there is the technophobe in me coming out). I should learn from my son and just play with it. It is a tablet PC and I can draw, create my own elements, and do amazing things with the computer and its software. I am hoping to learn how to Digital Scrapbook as well as use it to its tre capacity with the Creative Cutter.

  2. My Pazzles Creative Cutter. I have the Pro. I can do amazing things with it. It not only makes great titles and die cuts that are truly customized to what I need, but it can also emboss, engrave, draw and write, distress, make stamps, etc. I have been a member of the design team for the past 2 years and it has been wonderful in improving my proficiency with the cutter and my ability to design. This last year I have been given some great materials to play with including iron on material of which I made this great tote (Thanks to Jen Sizemore for the inspiration). This has really taken me out of my comfort zone and made me use the cutter in different ways.My biography
    My Projects 1 My Projects 2
    My Projects 3
    My Projects 4
    Ad in Memory Makers

  3. My wide format printer HP Photosmart 8750. I now take all digital pictures and only print the ones that I need when I need them.

  4. Cardstock. I am pretty basic at heart and you can do a lot with it – especially with my cutter.

  5. My Susis cutter. I wish I had bought the 14 inch style but otherwise love that it is self-sharpening. It is a workhorse.

Other runner-ups: My ATG 700 tape dispenser – large but very economical, stamps and stamp pads, ribbon…

1 comment:

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!!! Did you forget to mention your wonderful sister in law???